Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Big Dummy touch up paint?

  • Apple Quick
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2010
      I have used nail polish in the past.  I was able to mix a couple of colors to get a good color match.  The downside is that nail polish will fade as it is exposed to the elements.  I have a couple of bikes that I wrap the down and cross tubes with electrical tape.  The provides protection to the paint job.  this allows me to park at racks without worrying about the paint.

      On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Rich <astronut1001@...> wrote:

      Try an automotive paint store in the touch up paint section and you should find something close hopefully.

      Rich Wood