Re: RoadBikeReview Presents Interbike 2010 Daily Coverage - P...

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2010
      I used the same rack on my BD. I agree it is a bit of a PITA to mount but is built like the Brooklyn Bridge.

      My post 11531 contains my experience with mounting the rack to a stock Big Dummy factory build 2010 bike including items not clear from the instructions or the Surly Big Dummy and Nice front rack Flickr photo set.

      I have also copied the post to the Files area creating an easy to find file with the information.

      Rich Wood

      Rich Wood