Re: Permaculture Design & Sustainability Course - Work-trade Scholar

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2010
      You cannot use water or the parts will rust or corrode rather than growing. Only the best chain lube mixed with the right proportion of Phil Wood grease, applied in the correct amount, will give the wanted result.

      Good luck as no two people can agree on what is the best chain lube and the proportions of chain lube and PW grease needed is a proprietary trade secret. ;-)

      Rich Wood