Re: [rootsradicals] New member- Redline Conquest +xtracycle+amped electric rear hub

  • Edward Hensley
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2010
      Steven, congratulations and have fun. I know how you feel. I got my BD recently thanks to advice and guidance and inspiration from this group. I already regret each trip in the car and look forward to the previously impossible bike errands. In fact, I just got back from picking up a co-op buy order--3 heavy cases, which the BD handled perfectly. Side benefit: I'm seeing more of my neighborhood and town, exploring backroads, and seeing how many people are in a hurry and in SUVs, mostly unnecessarily in both cases.

      Ed
      Ed Hensley
      Grass Valley CA