Re: New 2010/11 Big Dummy Trailer

  • David Dannenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2010
      Below is my correspondence on the matter with Surly:

      HI David,
      We’re pretty excited to bring the Trailer to market and get folks using it.  For now we wanted to make it work on the most number of bikes.  We’ll very likely start working on solutions for other types of bikes and accessories for it next year.
      Cheers,
      Johnny

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2010
        Bingo!  Thanks for looking into this David and getting some word from the Source!.....=-)

        safe riding,