Re: [rootsradicals] Re:Hi there!

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2007
      I am not far from you Amos!  I may have seen you a time or two!  I live in Cedar Rapids.  and in fact i was IN Iowa City this morning making deliveries in a big truck!  I have seen one or two X bikes around IC and that has been part of the impetus for me to get one.  One used to be parked in the bike rack by the hydrology lab on riverside drive and I recently saw one up near Oakdale/North Liberty that scooted across 965 and into a shopping/business park.  there is also one here in CR and I spoke to the owner during the Mayors Bike ride last fall.  I was on my trike for that ride!  I would like to get together with people who are interested in cargo bikes at some point.  Maybe have a ride or something!

      mark

      On 7/12/07, Amos Patrick <apatrick@...> wrote:

      Mark, did you say you are from Iowa? If so, what part?

      Amos Patrick

      Research Assistant

      Virtual Soldier Research

      The University of Iowa

      http://www.ccad.uiowa.edu/vsr/

      --
      "Human Misery is caused by human expectations."  Buddha

      Mark  Garvey
      Cedar Rapids, Iowa free state!

      Check out the web site at:
      http://www.vine-ave.com