Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Hauling kids' bikes

  • Dallas Wisehaupt
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 4, 2010
      Sorry for the long delay, just got around to snapping some pics. Here are 2 shots showing the skuut in one side. I guess there is more room in there than I thought with these, but you would still be limited as you get larger wheels.

      image.jpeg

      image.jpeg

      I can do a bike on each side but tend to keep that to a minimum. The handlebars will knock into each other and cause a little racket and some vibration. Nothing horrible, but not really fun.

      Dallas

      On Aug 18, 2010, at 7:56 AM, "E_E_Thomas" <eli@...> wrote:

      Do you have a picture, Dallas? Great to hear that it can work.