yuba go getter, freeloader or ute bag?

  • thelawnet
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2010
      Apologies for the intrusion, just wondering if anyone can comment on the respective merits of one or more of these bags? I have an 09 Ute with the orange big Ute bag, and I need another to match.

      I understand the '10 Freeloaders work, as do the Yuba Go Getters (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p34JIQV5cs), the 09-10 Ute orange bags (http://www.tredz.co.uk/prodimg/32978_1_Zoom.jpg), and the new '11 Ute brown bags (http://www.konaworld.com/images/components/2K11_big_ute_bag.jpg).

      Obviously a matching orange Ute bag would be easiest, but I'm prepared to be sold on something different....