Re: Trek transport

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2010
      Bontrager is a Trek owned name or subsidiary I believe. They are going to push their own parts on the Trek web site.

      I keep hearing that the SRAM IGH units use poorer materials than when they were Sachs hubs but I am not sure if it is true or not. I see enough complaints of Shimano parts failing too that I am not sure if they are any better than SRAM.

      Rich Wood