Re: [rootsradicals] S24O camping

  • jegarh@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2007
      Mark said......

        But I have never done a bike camping trip except supported.

      Any advice?

      Jerry's advice..........

      DO IT!!!!

      I like to cram things into the bags on my X and tie on what won't fit in and meander off to one of the far corners of our ranch and just spend the night.  I don't worry about what the load weighs since I'm not particularly "goal oriented" and just go until I feel it is time to stop and then I stop and make camp.  It is a nice way to "wind down" and you still have time to cut the grass or whatever is expected of you he next day.

      Jerry (the escapist) Rhodes