Re: Big Dummy shortage

  • evanfhlewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2010
      For what it's worth, I just purchased a new 2010 Big Dummy but not after emailing back and forth with the very helpful and friendly Eric Sovern (of Surly) several times. It seems as though the price reduction on the 2010 BD are to clear the way for the 2011 BD, which are going to have slightly different componentry in order to get the price point just under $2,000.

      Regards,
      Evan