Re: [rootsradicals] Free radical conversion or Big Dummy?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2010
      Wheel size? 26 or 700c?

      One option is to add a rim brake and either use a 1-for-2 converter, or one of these weird gadgets that Rivendell is selling, at least for a little while:

      http://www.rivbike.com/products/show/uno-handers/15-170

      Big Dummy is a lot of fun, though it is also heavier (at least for me). Part of the fun comes from having a bike you can happily ride off a curb with a load on it, which is where the weight figures into it.