Eureka, Lost Cost, Kings Range, Sinkyone, and south

  • Devian Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2010
      Tomorrow a buddy and I are heading out to Eureka
      2 Big Dummies on tour
      Eureka, Ferndale, Lost Coast, Honeydew, Kings Range, Shelter Cove, Sinkyone Wilderness, HWY1 north of Ft. Bragg, then HWY1 South, ultimately to Ventura/LA.

      the focus is on Sinkyone.

      www.AsanaCycles.com, is updated.
      SPOT GPS tracker is tracking... live
      maybe I should just glue it to my forehead

      SPOT tracking is going to be the only source of updates.
      once I return, the typical pics, text, and video are sure to follow.

      so here I go... Out on the Road

      d-