Re: kids seats done

  • lectroid94521
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2010
      Thanks Dave

      It is three separate fastex buckles. One independent waist strap and two that connect the shoulder straps. The strap coming up from between the legs has a U shaped strap at the top one side to match each shoulder strap. So at the end of the day it is 3 buckles to deal with.

      I bought a bunch of hair rubberbands yesterday, the straps were left long to accomodate growth but all the excess is a bit unwieldy right now, need to get it neatened up.