Re: Hokey Spokes...

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2006
      They got these at places like Casey's (so probably at 7-11 in other
      parts of the planet) and department stores (I assume Wally WSorld,
      though I don't darken their doors).

      They're nice for the price but don't really supply that much light.
      Sometimes tho' I think that's an advantage - the "what the heck is
      htat?" response is sometimes better than "oh, it's a bike, I'm sure
      it's not going fast enough to..."

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Brooking, John"
      <john.brooking@...> wrote:

      > There are TireFlys: http://store.tireflysonline.com/bicycles.html
      >
      > Haven't used them myself, but I've heard from others who have on the
      > Commuting subforum of www.bikeforums.net.
      >
      > - John (lurker, bike commuter, potential Xtracycle owner, first post,
      > receive the list at work address in digest form)

      confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or
      entity named in the message. If you are not the intended recipient of
      this message, please notify the sender thereof and destroy / delete
      the message. Neither the sender nor Sappi Limited (including its
      subsidiaries and associated companies) shall incur any liability
      resulting directly or indirectly from accessing any of the attached
      files which may contain a virus or the like.