Rohloff Electric Shifter

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2010
      I know there are some Rohloff IGH owners on the group so I thought I would pass this on. It is an electric shifter assembly that bolts onto the external shift box configuration Rohloff IGH unit. It uses two buttons for shifting up and down. A solution for those who dislike the grip shifter.

      http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330458078660&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

      Via an email the owner of Cycle Monkey, the USA Rohloff factory service center, has indicated that he is ordering one for evaluation so if interested contact him.

      Rich Wood