Re: skorts

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9, 2007
      Skorts are a way to get the comfort of spandex without the "body
      paint" aspect of it. THey're also a way to get your picture in the
      Rockford Register-Star, when they're circly skorts you're wearing with
      the psychedelic rainbow jersey with the pig-snot-adn-ears helmet
      cover. I did wait for a sale and they were still somewhat pricey but
      it was from my LBS that has done all kinds of good stuff for me.

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Garvey" <lazybee45@...> wrote:

      > Hmmmm, Looks like I will have to revert to my ancestry and fine me a
      > skirt.....um....kilt!
      >
      > Mark, the wild scott (and oddly enough William Wallace was one of my
      > ....well, not ancestors, but in the family tree! So I be scots!
      >
      > On 7/7/07, Justina Voulgaris <jvoulgaris1@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Anne, I know lots of people who like skorts (skirts with hidden
      shorts).
      > > Seems like they kind of defeat the purpose of the pleasant freedom
      of a
      > > skirt, but I've actually never tried them.
      > >

      > > Justina
      > >

      > --
      > "Human Misery is caused by human expectations." Buddha
      >

      > Mark Garvey
      > Cedar Rapids, Iowa free state!
      >
      > Check out the web site at:
      > http://www.vine-ave.com
      >
      > contact us to have INVISIBLE INC! appear at your next program!
      Details at