Re: skorts

  • Bruce Alan Wilson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 8, 2007
      Re: skorts

      And for the gentlemen: http://www.utilikilts.com/

      I'm not quite brave enough to try them, but they do come with an option called a 'modesty snap' that you can use to attach the front hem to the back hem if you are doing something like roofing or tree pruning or (I daresay) cycling.

      Bruce Alan Wilson

    • Susan
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 9, 2007
        Skorts are a way to get the comfort of spandex without the "body
        paint" aspect of it. THey're also a way to get your picture in the
        Rockford Register-Star, when they're circly skorts you're wearing with
        the psychedelic rainbow jersey with the pig-snot-adn-ears helmet
        cover. I did wait for a sale and they were still somewhat pricey but
        it was from my LBS that has done all kinds of good stuff for me.

        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Garvey" <lazybee45@...> wrote:

        > Hmmmm, Looks like I will have to revert to my ancestry and fine me a
        > skirt.....um....kilt!
        >
        > Mark, the wild scott (and oddly enough William Wallace was one of my
        > ....well, not ancestors, but in the family tree! So I be scots!
        >
        > On 7/7/07, Justina Voulgaris <jvoulgaris1@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Anne, I know lots of people who like skorts (skirts with hidden
        shorts).
        > > Seems like they kind of defeat the purpose of the pleasant freedom
        of a
        > > skirt, but I've actually never tried them.
        > >

        > > Justina
        > >

        > --
        > "Human Misery is caused by human expectations." Buddha
        >

        > Mark Garvey
        > Cedar Rapids, Iowa free state!
        >
        > Check out the web site at:
        > http://www.vine-ave.com
        >
        > contact us to have INVISIBLE INC! appear at your next program!
        Details at