Wideloaders in San Diego

  • mapman_tango
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5 12:57 PM
      Anybody in San Diego have wideloaders I can get some dimensions from, as I am fabricating a pair. Have the slings already.

      Thanks Mark 619-825-530
    • mapman_tango
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5 1:01 PM
        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "mapman_tango" <map_man@...> wrote:

        > Anybody in San Diego have wideloaders I can get some dimensions from, as I am fabricating a pair. Have the slings already.
        >
        > Thanks Mark 619-825-530

        Phone number is 619-825-0530
      • Pete B
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5 6:29 PM
          You should find the dimensions here somewhere.

          'Newspapers are unable, seemingly, to discriminate between a bicycle accident and the collapse of civilization' : George Bernard Shaw

          On 6 August 2010 06:01, mapman_tango <map_man@...> wrote:

          --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "mapman_tango" <map_man@...> wrote:

          > Anybody in San Diego have wideloaders I can get some dimensions from, as I am fabricating a pair. Have the slings already.
          >
          > Thanks Mark 619-825-530

          Phone number is 619-825-0530