Large Marge Rims for sale

  • Rick Pickett
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2010
      Hey RR,

      I've got three 24" Surly Large Marge rims on ebay and one 26" Large Marge rim. All are 32h.

      Hit them up if you want some hoops for cheap. Cheep.

      Rick

      "Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use."  – Charles Schulz

      assistant (to the) visual manager  | rick@...
      888.537-1401 | find your eleventh gear

    • Andrew Kreps