Re: [rootsradicals] TIME: Bike Riding is now a threat to your freedom.

  • Dave Lloyd
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2010
      Looks like it's quitting time at work.  I'm going to assault freedom by riding my Big Dummy home

      --dlloyd

      On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 16:11, Rick Pickett <rick@...> wrote:

      Ha ha ha... Yes, it's a nefarious plot to make you stop being such a lazy ass in your SUV.

      If only that were the truth.... Then maybe this country might actually move in a healthier direction.

      "Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use."  – Charles Schulz

      assistant (to the) visual manager  | rick@...
      888.537-1401 | find your eleventh gear