Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Locking up your Xtracycle & security in general...

  • Cara Lin Bridgman
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 3, 2010
      I leave gear in my freeloader's inner pockets: tool kit, patch kit, tire
      irons, spare innertube, rain coats, straps, spare batteries, water
      bottle, long-loaders, and batteries & controllers for stokemonkey and
      download glow. The outer pockets are beginning to look a little
      bag-lady. They're full of plastic bags (so I don't need to accumulate
      new plastic bags), wide loaders, locks (when not in use), bike pump,
      etc. So far, the only thing stolen from my bike was one front
      bike-light and my bike computer (they didn't take the housing).

      CL