Re: How Much Chain?

  • alexbknight
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2007
      Normally the amount of chain required for a bike is quite simple.
      Put the chain on the large front cog, and on the large rear one, not
      running through the derailleur, and add two links.
      I don't think it would be any different for an X, i did mine this way.

      Cheers

      Alex

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "davidmoskovitz" <damosk@...>