Re:Bubbles............

  • Paul Freedman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
      Cool, Now that you've tried the strapped down bubble blaster approach, how did you like the dynamic of it? Did you want to be able to turn it on and off while riding, or was it cool just to reach back now and then?

      Paul Freedman
      Rock The Bike!

      www.rockthebike.com
      Phone: Toll-free 1-888-DLG-BIKE
      Fax:   443-347-0521
      Email: paul@...

      Address:
      1336 Channing Way
      Berkeley, CA 94702

      Worldbike
      Bikes that Haul, for All
      510-548-2453
      www.worldbike.org
    • akyramoto
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2007
        I almost never turned it off!! The thing ran like a champ & literally
        did it least 50 laps around the park! I was a non-stop bubble making
        machine!