Bubbles............

  • akyramoto
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
      borrowed a Lite F/X bubble machine from a friend. Went to the Rocklin
      Jubilee & pedaled around making bubbles for everyone. Made alot of
      kids happy & a few adults. It was pretty fun, only got two people
      interested in the X, everyone else wanted to know where they could get
      a bubble machine!

      heres a pic of a random kid enjoying bubbles

      http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/akyramoto/?action=view¤t=kidplayinginbubbles2.jpg
    • Paul Freedman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
        Cool, Now that you've tried the strapped down bubble blaster approach, how did you like the dynamic of it? Did you want to be able to turn it on and off while riding, or was it cool just to reach back now and then?

        Paul Freedman
        Rock The Bike!

        www.rockthebike.com
        Phone: Toll-free 1-888-DLG-BIKE
        Fax:   443-347-0521
        Email: paul@...

        Address:
        1336 Channing Way
        Berkeley, CA 94702

        Worldbike
        Bikes that Haul, for All
        510-548-2453
        www.worldbike.org
      • akyramoto
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2007
          I almost never turned it off!! The thing ran like a champ & literally
          did it least 50 laps around the park! I was a non-stop bubble making
          machine!