Xtracycle Presence at the Larkspur 4th of July Parade

  • Ian E. Hopper
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 3:03 AM
      What's up Xtracyclists? As an active member of the Marin County
      Bicycle Coalition and regular volunteer, the MCBC has asked me to
      recruit any other xtracyclists in the area who would like to show off
      what cargo bikes are capable of. They are having a "float" in the
      parade, see here:
      http://www.marinbike.org/Events/Parades/TwinCities2007.shtml

      I'll be riding SuperVato (see it here:
      http://flickr.com/photos/nollij/sets/72157600370162688/ ) with a
      cooler and some drinks and maybe a passenger or two. If you're
      interested, I'll be arriving at 10:00am in the Redwood Highschool
      Parking lot in order to cue up. Look for the "Tunnel" float and you'll
      find me. You can also call me at 415.328.4639 . Enjoy the 4th y'all!

      Ian