Bruce, re: join bike club

  • Justina Voulgaris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29 9:21 PM

      Yes, I have just joined a regional bike club whose main mission is advocacy.  And I've been a member of the League of American Bicyclists for many years.  I'm also going to see if I can get on some kind of advisory committee that is specific to my town.  I agree, "light a candle rather than curse the darkness".  To that I would add "Be the change you want to see in the world" (attributed to Mahatma Gandhi, I believe).

      Justina