Skip to search.

Re: Drafting an xtracycle

  • poppamando
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 9, 2010
      Uh, please don't break wind for me while I'm drafting, okay? Thanks! ;-)

      For all you farmers, this topic begs the question: When will Xtracycle offer a manure spreader attachment for the X?

      :-P

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, ama3655@... wrote:

      > Pete -
      > As cyclists, we all know that the worst thing in the world is unbroken
      > wind. Draft on my friend.
      > FatRob
      >
      > I'd like to formally appologize for what I'm about to write.
      >
      > I strongly suggest not unloading while anyone is drafting you.
      >
      > Let me take this opportunity to again say how deeply sorry I am for what I
      > just wrote.
      >
      > Rock on!
      >
      > Pete

    • Cara Lin Bridgman
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 10, 2010
        Recent activity in the forum indicates Xtracycle has already offered and
        disseminated a manure spreader: RootsRadicals!

        CL