Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Drafting an xtracycle

  • ama3655@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 8, 2010
      Pete -
      As cyclists, we all know that the worst thing in the world is unbroken wind. Draft on my friend.
      FatRob
      I'd like to formally appologize for what I'm about to write.

      I strongly suggest not unloading while anyone is drafting you.

      Let me take this opportunity to again say how deeply sorry I am for what I
      just wrote.

      Rock on!

      Pete

    • coach4many
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 9, 2010
        Man I love where this has gone...we call hitting the masses with broken wind crop dusting, as for drafting my daughter's boyfriend was riding with me the other afternoon and got behind me and yelled hey I am drafting off you, and he was quite easily, he is 6'1" and out weighs me as did his bike.I was unloaded and cruzing at about 12 mph and he enjoyed every minute of his freeride.
        So Draft on.
        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, ama3655@... wrote:

        > Pete -
        > As cyclists, we all know that the worst thing in the world is unbroken
        > wind. Draft on my friend.
        > FatRob
        >
        > I'd like to formally appologize for what I'm about to write.
        >
        > I strongly suggest not unloading while anyone is drafting you.
        >
        > Let me take this opportunity to again say how deeply sorry I am for what I
        > just wrote.
        >
        > Rock on!
        >
        > Pete

      • poppamando
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 9, 2010
          Uh, please don't break wind for me while I'm drafting, okay? Thanks! ;-)

          For all you farmers, this topic begs the question: When will Xtracycle offer a manure spreader attachment for the X?

          :-P

          --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, ama3655@... wrote:

          > Pete -
          > As cyclists, we all know that the worst thing in the world is unbroken
          > wind. Draft on my friend.
          > FatRob
          >
          > I'd like to formally appologize for what I'm about to write.
          >
          > I strongly suggest not unloading while anyone is drafting you.
          >
          > Let me take this opportunity to again say how deeply sorry I am for what I
          > just wrote.
          >
          > Rock on!
          >
          > Pete

        • Cara Lin Bridgman
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 10, 2010
            Recent activity in the forum indicates Xtracycle has already offered and
            disseminated a manure spreader: RootsRadicals!

            CL