xtracycle "Timbuk Chuck" -- anyone?

  • rmtaylor_co
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2010
      The box that my wideloader kit came in bears a checklist to denote the contents of the box. For example, in the case of my wideloader kit, boxes were checked for "H-rack" and "Wideloader Sling." Among the fifteen different items on the checklist is "Timbuk Chuck" -- a name for an item that I'm not familiar with and for which Google search comes up empty. A printed label on the box suggests an earlier (bulk) shipping date of Feb 2009. Any ideas what a "Timbuk Chuck" is or was going to be?
    • Rick Pickett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2010
        Timbuk Chuck was a shelved idea for being able to quickly secure a large courier bag to your Xtracycle racks.

        Meet the all new Radish for 2010! http://bit.ly/radish2010

        "The city needs a car like a fish needs a bicycle."  – Dean Kamen

        graphic mechanic rick@...
        888.537-1401 | long live long bikes