Take a look at my photos on Facebook

  • Bruce Alan Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      Facebook
      facebook
      Bruce Alan Wilson has:
      1224 friends
      20 photos
      14 notes
      268 wall posts
      274 groups
      Take a look at my photos on Facebook
      I set up a Facebook Profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.
      Thanks,
      Bruce
      To join Facebook, please follow the link below:
      See who else has invited you to Facebook:
      Gonçalo PaisGonçalo Pais
      359 friends
      60 photos
      Other people you may know on Facebook:
      Rachel KatesRachel Kates
      Chicago, IL
      Scott MorrisonScott Morrison
      Sacramento, CA
      Julia BuckleyJulia Buckley
      Baltimore, MD
      Gregg OsofskyGregg Osofsky
      Poughkeepsie, NY
      Randy Van SteenRandy Van Steen
      Orange County, CA
      Alan AbramsAlan Abrams
      Vik BanerjeeVik Banerjee
      Calgary, AB
      Michael J CzerwonkaMichael J Czerwonka
      Anchorage, AK
      Bruce HallmanBruce Hallman
      Already have an account? Add this email address to your account.
      Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303