Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Rain

  • Pete B
    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 30, 2010
      Could he mean this?

      Used to be known colloquially as as "Engine de-waterer"(sic)

      'Newspapers are unable, seemingly, to discriminate between a bicycle accident and the collapse of civilization' : George Bernard Shaw

      On 1 July 2010 13:47, Bill <coteau@...> wrote:

      "engine" ?     defogger....

      On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 19:41, Bruce Alan Wilson <bruce_alan_wilson@...> wrote:

      Go to an auto supply store and get a spray can of engine defogger.  Regularly spray it inside the tubes.

      My garage has a wood stove, and in the winter I use it to heat up water to wash down the bike.

      830 446 3114 -  asynchronous communication

    • Rich
      Message 45 of 45 , Jul 1, 2010
        There is also Weigle(?) Frame Saver which is a waxy coating designed for coating the inside of steel frame tubes to prevent rust. A very similar product available at many hardware stores, and less expensive, is LPS3.

        Rich Wood