Re: kickstand for Ute

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 28 7:02 PM
      Velo Orange has a new interesting looking center stand with articulated legs which pull in to a narrow position when folded up and appear to spread fairly wide when deployed. Relatively reasonably priced too.

      http://www.velo-orange.com/podolegki.html

      I have no personal experience with it but it looks promising.

      Rich Wood