Re: [rootsradicals] 29er Status?

  • Rick | Xtracycle, Inc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2010
      Due to lack of sufficient demand and hiccups with Taiwan, we've postponed development of the HD FreeRad. I personally want to see it brought to bear because it was such a rigid and burly ride, especially on a well-gusseted aluminum front end (the 29er KarateMonkey w/ HD FreeRadical was a bit too flexy for my tastes, like strapping on a rhino to the back end of a stork).

      On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 7:55 AM, Rich <astronut1001@...> wrote:

      Any word on the adventure touring Xtracycle 29er that was shown as a prototype some months ago? IIRC it was originally supposed to be available in June and the month is almost gone.

      Rich Wood

      --
      graphic structuralist | rick@...
      888 537 1401 x709 | the original longtail company