Re: [rootsradicals] Greetings from Thailand

  • Rick Pickett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2010
      Hey Paul, glad you're here (and there)! Give anyone a ride on the back yet? :D

      Meet the all new Radish for 2010! http://bit.ly/radish2010

      "The bicycle is a curious vehicle.  Its passenger is its engine."  – John Howard

      graphic wrangler | rick@...
      888.537-1401 | fully engage

      On Jun 21, 2010, at 3:01 AM, pyeoh2001 wrote:

      Hi there rootriders

      I've just brought my xtra over to Chiang Mai (Thailand) from Singapore where I'm originally from. The longtail is getting lots of attention here, where people already get around lots by bicycle and a longtail bike is not much seen (although many other bike mutations exist).

      Just saying hi, nice to find this group.

      All best,
      paul