Yuba Mundo

  • MH
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 20, 2010
      YUBA cargo bike promo buy 2 for 1
      Posted Thursday June 10, 2010
      http://www.wheels4life.org

      Our friends at YUBA Bicycles have a great promotion going on with
      their beautiful cargo bike. If you buy this model, they will donate
      a complete bike to Wheels 4 Life in your behalf.

      Those are top quality bikes, I wish we could afford to
      give those bikes away ...

      Mundo Wheels 4 Life, Special Edition
      http://yubaride.com/yubashop/cargobikes/55-mundo-wheels-4-life.html

      About Yuba Bicycles
      http://yubaride.com/yubamundo.blog/?page_id=21
      Based in Sausalito, California, Yuba was founded in 2006 by
      Benjamin Sarrazin, a lifelong bicyclist who saw the need for
      a new type of bike while traveling around the world as a professional
      kayaker in the 1990s. In South America, Africa and other parts of the
      developing world, Sarrazin saw people carrying goods to market on
      rickety bikes not built to handle the weight of big payloads.
      He returned to the States in 2000 and helped start Xtracycle,
      which builds a platform that can be welded to bikes.
      Sarrazin worked at Xtracycle for several years and helped popularize
      long wheel-base bikes in the United States. But Sarrazin felt that
      the add-on design was not sturdy or durable enough for the long haul,
      so he left and founded Yuba, enlisting the help of top frame builders
      and designers to create the Mundo, the strongest long wheel-base
      cargo bike on the market. [more]