Re: [rootsradicals] SRAM IMotion 9 IGH just died, 3k miles

  • Philip Chase
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2010
      Ouch!  Sorry about the dead hub.  I hope it served well up until then.

      On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 11:17 PM, David Chase <dr2chase@...> wrote:

      Speedub-nate, how many miles on yours?

      The sprocket is locked to the axle, and it will only coast.
      It died in the space of a few yards, with a few horrible noises that I thought were the chain disengaged by a bounce off a curb.

      So now I am looking for a replacement, and wishing this had happened a few months later so I could try the new 11-speed Shimano hub.