SRAM IMotion 9 IGH just died, 3k miles

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2010
      Speedub-nate, how many miles on yours?

      The sprocket is locked to the axle, and it will only coast.
      It died in the space of a few yards, with a few horrible noises that I thought were the chain disengaged by a bounce off a curb.

      So now I am looking for a replacement, and wishing this had happened a few months later so I could try the new 11-speed Shimano hub.

      David
    • Philip Chase