Re: [rootsradicals] saddle bag material

  • Rick Pickett
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2010
      We feel you on the mesh. That's why the new FreeLoaders come with solid ends to avoid that from happening. In the mean time, any rip stop fabric, especially some fun colored ones, would work well sewn into/over the mesh. Just be sure that enough material is available for the sling to function at it's max, burrito sized stretch.

      rick

      Meet the all new Radish for 2010! http://bit.ly/radish2010

      "When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race."  – H.G. Wells

      graphical structuralist rick@...
      888.537-1401 | oh the things you'll haul

      On Jun 4, 2010, at 7:07 AM, David Dannenberg wrote:

      All,

      My BD has been wonderful as have the Xtracycle accessories. I have one complaint about the Freeloaders: the netting material at the end tears far too easily. Mine tore long ago and the hole just keeps getting larger. I want to replace it with some other material. Any suggestions?

      Thanks.

      David Dannenberg

      Meet the all new Radish for 2010! http://bit.ly/radish2010

      "Truly, the bicycle is the most influential piece of product design ever."  – Hugh Pearman

      pixel pusher rick@...
      888.537-1401 | xtracycle.com