Re: [rootsradicals] saddle bag material

  • John Wilde
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2010
      I have had the same issues with mine. I hadn't thought of posting here. Thanks for posting, permaybehaps some one will have a good suggestion.
      I had thought of asking my sister to make replacements out of a heavier netting,similar to the lining of my J&G jacket.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2010
        We feel you on the mesh. That's why the new FreeLoaders come with solid ends to avoid that from happening. In the mean time, any rip stop fabric, especially some fun colored ones, would work well sewn into/over the mesh. Just be sure that enough material is available for the sling to function at it's max, burrito sized stretch.

        rick

        Meet the all new Radish for 2010! http://bit.ly/radish2010

        "When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race."  – H.G. Wells

        graphical structuralist rick@...
        888.537-1401 | oh the things you'll haul

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2010
[...]

          "Truly, the bicycle is the most influential piece of product design ever."  – Hugh Pearman

          pixel pusher rick@...
          888.537-1401 | xtracycle.com