Re: X Prize for 100 mpg car

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
      Interesting.

      Europe is well ahead of us as far as car mileage from some things I have read. Apparently they have a number of available compact turbo diesel cars that can give a fuel consumption of 3 liters per 100 Km which is close to 80 MPG.

      Of course historically diesel engines have been more efficient than gasoline ones and the latest European diesel cars are supposed to have very low emissions too.

      Rich Wood