Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Electric Xtracycles - are they the future?

  • jj
    Message 1 of 13 , May 26, 2010
      Funny you should mention cars and car repair.

      We finally had to take our car to the shop--it had been 9 years, I guess
      these thing happen. Needed brake work, and had a burned out O2 sensor.

      the shop had it two days and at the end of the two days we had to go
      pick it up. the shop happened to be a few blocks from an appt my wife
      had. I just hopped on the back of her X and we rode off into the sunset.
      about 2 miles later, she went to her appt and I walked to the shop,
      arriving with helmet in hand.

      What fun that was! Never been a passenger before.

      Keep in mind that 5/22/2006, my wife DIED and had to be revived. She now
      has an implanted cardiodefibrilator and has fibromyalgia. That Stoke'd
      Xtracycle has been integral to her recovery.

      JJ