Xtra-cycles in Vacaville?

  • g5guzzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2007
      Hello Everyone,

      I currently live in Vacaville, CA and hoping to meet other xtra-cycle
      owners in the vicinity. Seems like i'm the only one "in these here
      parts!" I use my xtra-cycle for everything in the Vacaville area and
      hope to remain care-light for as long as possible. Just want to get
      together with other like minded folks and share idea's on how to make
      the xtra-cycle more efficient and riding experience more fun!
      Hope to hear from you'all soon!
      David
    • akyramoto
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2007