Peapod LT Q's

  • poppamando
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6 4:17 PM
      Can any Peapod LT ownders tell me the size limits of the Peapod LT? Our daughter is 6 y/o, but is a small person (long story), weighing around 30+ pounds and standing around 39 inches.

      Also, our 10 y/o son weighs around 60 lbs and is small framed. We will sometimes carry both of our kids on the X. What seating position seems to work best (and why)? Placing the Peapod seat to the back or to the front (near the seatpost)?

      We're almost ready to buy, but wanted to hear from other owners. We tried to download the manual, but the link on the site seems broken.

      peace,
      Phil
    • Rick Pickett
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6 4:43 PM
        I just tested the link and was able to download it.

        Here's the direct url to the PDF if you're still having trouble:

        Good luck with your setup, if you choose to get one. From rider feedback I've heard closer is better, with some not liking the feeling of the seat at it's aft most position.

        Cheers,
        Rick

        Meet the all new Radish for 2010! http://bit.ly/radish2010

        "Truly, the bicycle is the most influential piece of product design ever."  – Hugh Pearman

        pixel pusher rick@...
        888.537-1401 x709 | xtracycle.com

        Message 3 of 4 , May 6 6:14 PM
          Thanks, Rick. The direct link works for me. I still get the error "Lost..." page using both Firefox and Safari on my iMac running Mac OS 10.5.8

          -Phil

          --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Rick Pickett <rick@...> wrote:

          > I just tested the link and was able to download it.
          >
          > Here's the direct url to the PDF if you're still having trouble:
          >
          > http://www.xtracycle.com/media/pdf/manuals/xc-peaPodLT-instructions.pdf
          >
          > Good luck with your setup, if you choose to get one. From rider feedback I've heard closer is better, with some not liking the feeling of the seat at it's aft most position.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Rick
          >

          > Meet the all new Radish for 2010! http://bit.ly/radish2010
          >
          > "Truly, the bicycle is the most influential piece of product design ever." – Hugh Pearman
          >
          > pixel pusher | rick@...
          > 888.537-1401 x709 | xtracycle.com
          >
          > On May 6, 2010, at 4:17 PM, poppamando wrote:
          >
          > > Can any Peapod LT ownders tell me the size limits of the Peapod LT? Our daughter is 6 y/o, but is a small person (long story), weighing around 30+ pounds and standing around 39 inches.
          > >
          > > Also, our 10 y/o son weighs around 60 lbs and is small framed. We will sometimes carry both of our kids on the X. What seating position seems to work best (and why)? Placing the Peapod seat to the back or to the front (near the seatpost)?
          > >
          > > We're almost ready to buy, but wanted to hear from other owners. We tried to download the manual, but the link on the site seems broken.
          > >
          > > peace,
          > > Phil

        • Pete B
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6 9:28 PM
            Works fine using Acrobat 9 Pro on XP

            'Newspapers are unable, seemingly, to discriminate between a bicycle accident and the collapse of civilization' : George Bernard Shaw