Re: [rootsradicals] ouch...

  • Pete B
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2010
      Beth,
      Looks like you could use the Surly Xtracycle sidecar!

      sidecar_large.jpg

      Handy stowage for crutches and no need to put a foot down....,

      'Newspapers are unable, seemingly, to discriminate between a bicycle accident and the collapse of civilization' : George Bernard Shaw

      On 5 May 2010 14:57, coach4many <coach4many@...> wrote:

      So after 3 weeks of not being on my bike and not knowing when I am getting my ankle fixed I thought enough. So I took my xtra for a very short and I mean short spin. Wow who would of thought I should have broken the right ankle, I can still drive but not ride? what is this?
      But a little at a time and I will eventually be back on my bike.
      The hard part was not being able to put up my kickstand, had to use my crutch, then walk or hop around my bike and step through on the other side. Interesting. Well now my foot hurts like heck and is swelling but again one minute at a time.
      Ride on everyone!!
      Beth