Re: An additional way to make $ with your bike

  • Paul Cooley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2007
      When did you order yours? I hope mine is part of an earlier batch.
      The Farmer's Market on our side of town starts July 5, and I hope to
      be able to Xtracycle some honey down there at that time. And of
      course, I'm leaving for a couple of weeks vacation at the end of July.

      Paul

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "paulamcconnellbks"