Re: [rootsradicals] Is carrying someone on your bike illegal?

  • Abigail vR
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 27, 2010
      One bit of irony (I find) is that I regularly see people in Mountain View with either kids or other adults sitting on the bar of their bikes, or standing on pegs on the back wheel, with no helmets, of course. Your bike is clearly much more sturdy than either of those situations!

      I still feel said for your big girl when I think about the police yelling about the CPS in front of her. I know that would scare my big guy too (he's 7 now).

      Abigail