  • Trish Fenton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2007
      Hey lovers of the X and all else ,

      I just wanted to let you all know me and my beloved - Xtracycle :-) are settin off in less than 2 weeks on a Grand adventure .The first leg will be cycling down from the beautiful highlands of Scotland , Findhorn to Edinburgh , then getting the ferry across to Belgium and cycling down through France and Spain on to lallorca - we're I'll be looking for an Atlantic crossing - September /October time
      The intention is to enjoy it  , promote all the many . many , benefits of slow/sustainable travel - and also visit eco -villages ,organic farms - basically anything that is part of the solution .
      I've got a website up and running , It would be fab if you could take a look at it - and let me know of any ideas/suggestions www.bike-for-life.co.uk  . It's early days with this at the mo - I intend for it to be interactive were folk can feel a part of it -- we're all in this together right!

      I really believe that by working together we can continue to turn the tide , and dance with it

      With much appreciation for this group and all of you , Enjoy the solstice magic and

      Ride on  - Trish   Scotland - the world   xxx

      PS Photie of me and my X at the findhorn foundation attatched - the sign says STOP  worrying

      Win tickets to the sold out Live Earth concert