Re: [rootsradicals] new dummy hits the streets

  • Pete Beers
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2010
      Sounds like a great build!  I started a little later than you, but with the same basic idea of using stuff that I had to build it out.  Interestingly enough, most of what I had was road bike stuff... Thus mine will be rolling this week as a drop-bar dummy.

      I'm looking forward to the photos of your build.  Take care.

      Pete

      On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 8:43 PM, lectroid94521 <rkt88edmo@...> wrote:

      Bought the frame in late December. Grand plan was to try and source used or free parts as much as possible to do an inexpensive build and save towards a Rohloff purchase.