Re: Poor handling with an xtracycle

  • akyramoto
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 20, 2007
      my X is mounted on a 2006 Kona smoke, which is all rigid. I havent
      had any handling problems at all. I think mine rides great with the X
      in tow
      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Jason Farlette <jfarlette@...>
      wrote:

      > I just put an xtracycle on an early nineties Kona Explosive with a
      rigid fork. This frame was built before front suspension was the norm
      so it was designed for a rigid fork. Adding the xtracycle has turned
      a nice handling bike into a tank. The front end seems overloaded
      now. I have yet to haul a heavy load - does the handling improve when
      the back is weighted more? I am surprised I have not heard anyone
      else complain about the the loss of handling - maybe I am too picky?

      > Jason
      > Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows
      Live Spaces. It's easy!